Confirmation of balances and stocks of receivables and payables. It is a legislative part of the financial statements. This confirmation can also be used in normal business dealings.
- Inefficient process of generating and processing balance confirmations at the customer’s business partners
- Non-existent record of generated balance lists
- No possibility to record returned certificates directly in the accounting system
- Missing possibility of variation of sent lists of documents
Our solution enables electronic and extended management of sending the status of receivables and payables for mutual approval. The user works with a clear report, which defines the business partners for whom this confirmation is required to be issued. The generated confirmations are registered in the system in a clear report, where it is possible to record various statuses of sending, confirmation, non-confirmation of the mutual balance.
Benefits and results:
- Customizable data selection
- Clear ALV output
- Evidence of various statuses – generated, sent, confirmed, unconfirmed, including dates of processing or modification of the record
- Automatic sending to the email specified in the partner master record
- Print confirmation in PDF format
- Ability to add functionality to the electronic signature of the document
- Definition of the sender according to user customizing
- History of sent confirmations