Our goal is the same as anyone in healthcare. To help people and save a life. We provide tools to make diagnostic faster and save time for medical personal to focus on important activities.
Digital Pathology & Artificial Intelligence
Digital Radiology and AI
When you can see it
These technologies have remarkable potential in healthcare when the medical staff uses their eyes to provide diagnostic. We can say, “When you can see it, AI can see it.”
We provide an innovative approach and usage of machine learning algorithms. You can process a huge amount of data and thus offer personalized output.
- Tools of virtual and augmented reality in the framework of personalized diagnostics and preparation of personalized interventions using elements of augmented intelligence (Augmented Intelligence) and database systems
- We help with an autonomous and partially autonomous solution to support the planning of preventive inspections based on data (Insurance companies)
- Our decision support systems based on the processing of personalized medical records of patients using artificial intelligence and machine learning
Our team has strong expertise in integrations for enterprise environments. This expertise is essential for healthcare because there are a number of standards and guidelines that need to be identified and determined in the case of the creation of new IS and integration into existing health information systems.
Standards are necessary for compliance with legislation and recommendations, ensuring global interoperability of systems and data compatibility as well as ensuring security measures.
- HL7 (Health Level 7)
- CEN EN 13 606 (Electronic Health Record Communication)
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine)
- IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- openEHR (Open industry specifications, models and software for e-health)
- SNOMED CT (Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine – Clinical Terms)
- LOINC (Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes)
- Standards by ISO/TC 215
- Standards by CEN/TC 251
- More served patients per day
- Saving human capital and other resources
- Increase efficiency
- Real-time analysis
- Operation 24/7
- Objectivity of processing
- Back-testing and ensuring integrity
Free Consultation with our expert
Chief operating officer